Quorn Pigs in Blankets
4 out of 5, 1 based on 16 ratings
Learn how to make Pigs in Blanket with Quorn Meat Free Bacon & Chipolatas using our easy recipe. The perfect finger food to serve at your Christmas party.
Serves 10 - 40
1 pack Quorn Meat Free Cocktail Sausages
1/2 pack Quorn Meat Free Bacon Rashers, each rasher cut into four lengthways, to make 4 thin strips per rasher
2 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- Pre-heat the oven to 180oC/355oF/Gas mark 4
- Brush each strip of bacon with a layer of sweet chilli sauce.
- Wind a bacon strip around a cocktail sausage to create a spiral effect, with the sweet chilli pressing against the sausage. Use a cocktail stick to hold the bacon in place if needed.
- Place the pigs in blankets seam down on a lined baking tray and brush with sweet chilli sauce.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes, skewer with a cocktail stick and serve hot.
- TIP: for a festive dip, pour 3 tbsp red wine and 3 tbsp cranberry sauce into a saucepan. Allow to bubble for 3 minute to reduce slightly. Serve hot or cold with the pigs in sweet chilli blankets.