Quorn Vegan Quiche
Quiche but not how you know it. For a delicious vegan quiche use tofu and vegan cheese for this eggless recipe made with tasty slices of Quorn Vegan Smoky Ham. Our veggie quiche will be the star of the street party! Perfect for your meat-free street party this summer!
A Little Effort
9.8 g of fat
- 75g slices Quorn Vegan Smoky Ham, sliced
- 400g vegan shortcrust pastry
- 400g firm tofu, pressed
- 50g vegan cheese, grated
- 2 tsp cornflour
- 150ml oat milk
- 2 tbsp chives (plus extra for garnish), chopped
- A drizzle of olive oil
- 1 onion, finely diced
- A little flour for dusting
- Pre-heat the oven to 180C (fan)/ 200C/400F/gas mark 6.
- On a lightly floured surface roll the pastry to a thickness of a pound coin. Line a 23cm fluted round tin with the pastry, pushing the pastry into the corners of the tin and trim the excess pastry. Place the lined tin on a baking tray, line the pastry with baking paper and fill with baking beans. Blind bake in the pre-heated oven for 15 minutes. Remove the baking beans and bake for a further 10 minutes. Remove and allow to cool.
- Turn the oven down to 150C (fan)/170C/325F/gas mark 3.
- Place the tofu, grated cheese, cornflour, oat milk and chives into a food processor. Blitz to combine and spoon into a bowl.
- Heat a drizzle of olive oil in a non-stick frying pan. Add the diced onion and Quorn Vegan Ham. Sauté for 5 minutes.
- Add the sautéed onion and ham to the tofu mix and stir to combine.
- Spoon into the blind baked tart case. Bake in a pre-heated oven for 30-40 minutes.
- Garnish with chopped chives. Delicious served hot or cold.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.