Quorn Vegan Quiche
Quiche but not how you know it. For a delicious vegan quiche use tofu and vegan cheese for this eggless recipe made with tasty slices of Quorn Vegan Smoky Ham. The vegan take on a classic Quiche Lorraine!
Serve as part of a show stopping picnic or with a side salad for a light and delicious midweek meal.
- Vegan And Vegetarian Bank Holiday Recipes
- Vegan Recipes
- Pie & Pastry Recipes
- Vegan and Vegetarian Picnic Food
A Little Effort
9.8 g fat
- 75g slices Quorn Vegan Smoky Ham, sliced
- 400g vegan shortcrust pastry
- 400g firm tofu, pressed
- 50g vegan cheese, grated
- 2 tsp cornflour
- 150ml oat milk
- 2 tbsp chives (plus extra for garnish), chopped
- A drizzle of olive oil
- 1 onion, finely diced
- A little flour for dusting
- Pre-heat the oven to 180C (fan)/ 200C/400F/gas mark 6.
- On a lightly floured surface roll the pastry to a thickness of a pound coin. Line a 23cm fluted round tin with the pastry, pushing the pastry into the corners of the tin and trim the excess pastry. Place the lined tin on a baking tray, line the pastry with baking paper and fill with baking beans. Blind bake in the pre-heated oven for 15 minutes. Remove the baking beans and bake for a further 10 minutes. Remove and allow to cool.
- Turn the oven down to 150C (fan)/170C/325F/gas mark 3.
- Place the tofu, grated cheese, cornflour, oat milk and chives into a food processor. Blitz to combine and spoon into a bowl.
- Heat a drizzle of olive oil in a non-stick frying pan. Add the diced onion and Quorn Vegan Ham. Sauté for 5 minutes.
- Add the sautéed onion and ham to the tofu mix and stir to combine.
- Spoon into the blind baked tart case. Bake in a pre-heated oven for 30-40 minutes.
- Garnish with chopped chives. Delicious served hot or cold.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.