- 100g Quorn Vegan Pepperoni Slices
- 1 loaf of bread
- Oil to fry in
- 4 tomatoes
- pea sprouts
- 2 red onions
- 1/2 cup of vinegar
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 250g white beans, cooked
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1/2 cup oil
- 2 teaspoons paprika powder
- 1 cup fresh basil
- Pickled red onion: Peel and slice the red onion into thin strips. Boil the vinegar, sugar and water together. Then put the onion in a jar along with the boiled mixture. Allow to cool completely.
- Bean spread: Rinse the beans carefully. Peel the garlic. Put in a blender together with the oil, paprika powder, salt, pepper and fresh basil. Mix completely until smooth.
- Slice up 12 slices of bread (3 slices per serving). Fry the bread slices in a little oil until they have a nice colour on both sides.
- Spread a layer of the bean mixture on a 1 bread slice, then add salad, sliced tomato, pepperoni, pickled onions and peas.
- Then spread the bean mixture on both sides of the slice of bread and place on top. Add more lettuce, tomato, pepperoni, pickled onions and pea shoots and place on top.
- Spread bean paste on the underside of the last slice of bread and place it on top to finish your club sandwich.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.