We are an ambitious, growing, independent FMCG company, focused on creating the world’s leading meat-alternative business, through our market leading Quorn and Cauldron brands. We are a global business that designs, manufactures and sells our healthy protein products in the UK and internationally with annual sales turnover in excess of £200 million across 17 territories.
At Quorn we are market leaders in the meat free category. We expect to double in size in the next 5 years through investment in our products and our people both in the UK and internationally. Following acquisition in 2015 by Monde Nissin Corporation, we have ambitious plans to become a $1bn dollar Company.
There is a huge global trend towards meat reduction and this is happening for many reasons. Most people choose to reduce meat intake for health reasons, but a growing number of people now understand the impact that your food choices can have on the planet.
We are looking for people to join us who are entrepreneurial, proactive and can work at a fast pace. In return you will get the opportunity to work for a business who is making a real difference to people’s lives and the future of the planet. You will also get to reap the benefits of a business that is expanding fast and offering numerous career development paths to all its people.
Reporting to the Demand Planning Manager, the purpose of this role is to provide a rolling 18-month volume forecast by product by customer for a range of customers, in the UK or internationally.
You will be tasked with improving forecast accuracy for your accounts using various data sources and the opinions of internal and external stakeholders. You will work as part of a wider demand planning team and play an active role in the business cycle, improving processes and creating solutions as you go. You will play a key part in the introduction of new products, customers & markets and managing customer promotions.
The successful applicant will have:
- Analytical skills – a flair for figures, fact-based thinking and an analytical approach.
- Computer skills – confident using Microsoft Excel and similar software
- A relevant degree qualification or equivalent experience.
- Experience of working in FMCG
- Previous experience in chilled, frozen or ambient foods would be an advantage
- A drive to succeed and develop
- A passion for healthy, sustainable products which are better for our consumers and the planet – you don’t have to be a vegetarian to work for Quorn!
Together with offering the opportunity to develop within a growing sustainable business we also offer:
- A Competitive Salary
- 25 days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays
- Pension Scheme and Life Insurance Options
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Employee Assistance Program
- Staff Shop
Please visit our website: www.quorn.com for more information about our company and brand.
Interested applicants should forward their CV & Covering Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org< Back to Working Here