Quorn Foods, with our entrepreneurial spirit is a great place to work. Our people are passionate, take initiative and accountability and, most of all, work together as one team, focused on one shared goal with common values.
We are an ambitious, growing, independent FMCG company, focused on creating the world’s leading meat-alternative business, through our market leading Quorn and Cauldron brands. We are a global business that designs, manufactures and sells our healthy protein products in the UK and internationally with annual sales turnover in excess of £200 million across 17 territories.
Following acquisition in 2015 by Monde Nissin Corporation, we have ambitious plans to become a $1bn dollar company, with growth of more than 15% annually we hope to meet this target by 2027.
We are investing £150 million in additional capacity over the next 5 years. Our Fermenter towers are a long-standing feature of the Teesside sky-line and significant investment is planned to build further fermentation capacity, starting imminently.
Our Methwold site currently have a vacancy for a Quality Auditor to join the Technical team on a permanent basis working a 4 on 4 off shift pattern between 06.00am – 18.00pm.
The successful candidate will provide technical cover to the shift to ensure that products conforms to food legislation, BRC and customer and Quorn standards through regular audits on shift. You will support operations to ensure the effective introduction of new specifications and you will seek continuous improvement opportunities to improve performance and customer satisfaction.
The successful applicant will have:
- Previous QA experience
- Knowledge of food hygiene and technical standards
- Food Safety Level 3
- HACCP Level 2
- Auditing experience (ideally BRC & ISO)
- Experience of working in FMCG
- Previous experience in chilled, frozen or ambient foods would be an advantage
- A drive to succeed and develop
- A passion for healthy, sustainable products which are better for our consumers and the planet – you don’t have to be a vegetarian to work for Quorn!
Together with offering the opportunity to develop within a growing sustainable business we also offer:
- A Competitive Salary
- 22 days Annual Leave (shift entitlement)
- Generous Pension Scheme and Life Insurance Options
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Employee Assistance Program
Interested applicants should send their CV and covering letter to HR@Quornfoods.com< Back to Working Here