Quorn Foods, with our entrepreneurial spirit, is a great place to work. Our people are passionate, take initiative and accountability and, most of all, work together as one team, focused on one shared goal with common values.
We are an ambitious, growing, independent FMCG company, focused on creating the world’s leading meat-alternative business, through our market leading Quorn and Cauldron brands. We are a global business that designs, manufactures and sells our healthy protein products in the UK and internationally with annual sales turnover in excess of £200 million across 17 territories.
Following acquisition in 2015 by Monde Nissin Corporation, we have ambitious plans to become a $1bn dollar company. We are investing £150 million in additional capacity over the next 5 years to enable us to develop products which are better for the consumer and the planet.
Working within the Technical department the main purpose of this role is to support the administration service required for the Quorn Foods quality system at Methwold to meet both the business' and consumer requirements.
Within the role you will be responsible for:
- Handling complaints, looking for the root cause and responding to customers
- Traceability exercises presented to customers & auditors
- Sensory analysis panels, reporting on the results
- Managing daily production paperwork and controlled copyholders across site
- Process and issue new/revised documentation within the quality system
- Assisting the Technical Administrator, QA Manager and Technical Manager with investigations and improvement projects
- Maintaining the document control system and ensuring accurate records are kept
- Supporting a culture that enhances behavioural awareness to reduce accidents and near misses.
The successful applicant will have:
- Administrative experience within food manufacturing
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and web applications desirable
- Ability to prioritise workload
- A drive to succeed and develop
- A passion for healthy, sustainable products which are better for our consumers and the planet – you don’t have to be a vegetarian to work for Quorn!
Together with offering the opportunity to develop within a growing sustainable business we also offer:
- A Competitive Salary
- 25 days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays
- Pension Scheme and Life Insurance Options
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Employee Assistance Program
- Staff Shop
Please visit our website: www.quorn.com for more information about our company and brand.
Interested applicants should forward their CV & Covering Letter to email@example.com< Back to Working Here