1. Heat 1tbsp of oil in a large frying pan and fry the Quorn Sausages for 3 mins (4 min if cooked straight from frozen) until lightly browned. Remove from the pan and set aside to cool then slice diagonally into 3 pieces.
2. Add the remaining oil to the pan and fry the onions and garlic for 4- 5 mins or until softened, then add the peppers and continue frying for 3 mins. A little extra stock or water will prevent sticking if needed.
3. Stir in the sweetcorn, paprika and chilli powder and cook for 2 more mins.
4. Pour in the apple juice, tomatoes, stock and add the beans.
5. Then add the sliced Quorn Sausages, season to taste with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
6. Cover and simmer for 10 mins before sprinkling with parsley.