Our approach to packaging
Packaging is really important to us. We aim to use packaging that delivers the right balance between ensuring product quality, minimising food waste, and minimising our impact on the environment.
Packaging for the planet
We strive to ensure as much of our packaging as possible comes from renewable sources and is recyclable. We're also cutting the amount of packaging we actually use. There’s always more work to do, but we’re on the case. And the carton.
Good things we do
- All our cardboard is from approved, managed and sustainable sources
- All our outer cases use recycled cardboard
- We’ve re-designed our frozen packs to use less packaging but still keep everything fresh and lovely
- We’re proud to co-sign the WRAP Plastic Pact
You can recycle all Quorn®*
- Foil trays
- Film bags
- Plastic trays
- Cardboard sleeves
You can't recycle (yet)
- Film on trays
- Film on some of our Deli products
- We’re working hard on recycling options, watch this space!