Easy Vegetarian Thai Green Curry with Quorn Pieces
Try our simple recipe for a Thai staple! Combine tasty Quorn Pieces with green Thai curry paste and coconut milk in just 5 simple steps for a delicious creamy and spicy curry. Serve with jasmine rice and your favourite Thai sides, perfect for a Saturday night fakeaway!
- 5 in 5 - 5 Ingredient Vegetarian Recipes in 5 Steps
- Vegetarian and Vegan Curry Recipes
- Vegan & Vegetarian Fillets & Pieces Recipes
- Thai Food Recipes
6.4 g of fat
8.9 g of fibre
- 350g Quorn Pieces
- 275g low fat coconut milk
- 200g veg (we used baby corn and mange-tout)
- 80g green Thai curry paste
- 250g ready-made rice pouch
- In a large pan over a medium heat, fry off curry paste for 1 minute until fragrant.
- Stir in coconut milk and 50ml of water and bring to a simmer.
- Add Quorn Pieces and continue to simmer for 5 minutes.
- Slice veg into equal sizes, add to the pan and simmer for a further 5 minutes
- Add broken up ready-made rice and simmer for 2 more minutes, remove from heat and serve!
Recipe inspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.Leave a review