Quorn Family Roast & Bubble and Squeak
This Christmas, use your leftover Quorn Family Roast to create this delicious family favourite. This easy meat free bubble and squeak recipe is ready in just fifteen minutes.
Serves 2 - 3
5 g of fat
- 100g Quorn Roast
- 250g sprouts, halved
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 medium onion, finely diced
- 250g leeks, washed and cut into thin rings
- 1 tsp Italian Seasoning
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Salt to taste
- Fresh parsley, chopped
- Place the sprouts in boiling water for approximately 8-10 minutes until cooked but still firm. Drain and set aside
- Heat the oil in a shallow frying pan and fry the onion for 3-4 minutes then add the leeks and cook gently until both are softened
- Add the Quorn Roast and Italian seasoning and continue to cook for 3-4 minutes. Stir in the cooked sprouts and black pepper and salt to taste and continue to heat through until all the ingredients are hot
Enjoy with crusty bread.
This recipe also works well with Quorn Wafer Thin Ham and Quorn Pieces.
Recipe inspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.Leave a review