Enjoy these delicious meat free side recipes, the perfect accompaniment with Ristorante Pizza Pesto, featuring Quorn® Vegetarian Chicken with pesto, red onion and peppers, or Ristorante Pizza Royale, featuring Quorn Vegetarian Bacon with mushrooms and a garlic garnish sauce.
Quorn Vegetarian Bacon Style Rashers, Brie and Pear Salad – paired perfectly with Ristorante Pizza Pesto
- 1 small cos lettuce
- 50g of watercress or rocket
- 2 ripe avocados
- 2 ripe pears
- Handful of chopped chives
- 200g brie
- 5tbsp olive oil
- 2tsp wholegrain mustard
- Juice 1/2 lemon
- 2 x defrosted Quorn Frozen Bacon Style Rashers
- Tear the lettuce into chunks and cut the brie into slices.
- Peel, stone and slice the avocados, then core and slice the pears.
- Arrange the lettuce, watercress, avocado, and chives onto 4 serving plates.
- Preheat 1tbsp of oil. Put in the Quorn Bacon Style Rashers and fry over a medium heat, turn halfway. Lift out and set aside.
- Heat the olive oil in the same pan, add the pears, mustard and lemon juice and heat through for a few minutes, then add the Quorn Bacon Style Rashers to the pan, season and then spoon over the salad.
Quorn Roasted Sliced Fillets, Sweet Potato, Spring Onion & Feta Salad – paired perfectly with Ristorante Pizza Royale
- 100g feta
- 2kg sweet potato, peeled and cut into large chunks
- Small handful of toasted walnuts
- 20ml olive oil dressing
- 20ml honey
- 20ml wine vinegar
- 100g chopped spring onions
- Small handful of parsley
- 4 finely chopped spring onions
- A small bunch chopped parsley
- 140g of cooked Quorn Roasted Sliced Fillets
- Heat oven to 200°C/180°C fan/gas 6.
- Toss the sweet potato with the oil and then season. Spread on a baking tray and roast for 30-35mins until tender.
- Leave to cool to room temperature.
- Whisk the spring onions, parsley, olive oil, honey, and white wine vinegar together and season.
- Put the potato onto a serving plate along with the Quorn Roasted Sliced Fillets and drizzle over the dressing.
- Scatter over the feta and nuts, and very gently toss so you don’t break up the potato
- Then serve and enjoy.
View the range of Ristorante Pizzas deliciously topped with Quorn here.