- Preheat oven to 200C/400F/Gas mark 6
- Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil and gently fry the shallots and red pepper for 3-4 minutes until softened. Stir in the garlic and paprika and cook for 1-2 minutes more.
- Add the pearl barley and hot vegetable stock. Bring to the boil then simmer for approximately 30-35 minutes until the stock has been evaporated and the pearly barley is cooked.
- Meanwhile, heat 1 tbsp of vegetable oil in a saute pan and cook the Quorn Meat Free Chicken Pieces for 5-6 minutes until thoroughly cooked. Keep warm until needed.
- Slice the tomatoes in half, place on a baking sheet and drizzle with a little oil. Bake for 8-10 minutes until golden brown.
- Add the spinach to the risotto 2 minutes before the end of cooking time to wilt
- Stir the roasted tomatoes, lemon zest and basil into the risotto, spoon onto two plates and top with the cooked Quorn Pieces.
Tips : Pack more vegetables into your Quorn Risotto by wilting a couple of handfuls of spinach into the dish a few minutes before the end of the cooking time