Quorn X Capsicana Vegetarian Fajitas
These vegetarian fajitas are created with Quorn Pieces and Capsicana Chilli & Honey Cooking Paste for a flavour fiesta! Ready in just 20 minutes, perfect for any weeknight winner. Top with tangy cheese and your favourite salsa.
- Vegan And Vegetarian Mexican Recipes
- Weeknight Dinner Recipes
- Quick And Easy Vegan And Vegetarian Recipes
- Vegan & Vegetarian Fillets & Pieces Recipes
12 g fat
- Add the chopped onion and pepper to a pre-heated frying pan with 1 tbsp of oil, and fry for 2-3 minutes over a medium heat.
- Stir in the Quorn Pieces and the Capsicana Chilli & Honey cooking paste, along with 1-2 tbsp of water, to achieve the desired consistency.
- Stir, cover and simmer on a medium heat for 12 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the Quorn is cooked through.
- Serve immediately with warmed tortillas, and a side of salsa or guacamole.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.