Autumnal Veggie Bowl with Quorn Pieces
This autumnal veggie bowl is full of wholesome flavours and colours to brighten up your mealtimes. Made with quinoa and Quorn Pieces to keep you comfortably satisfied, and the dressing gives a taste of Asia. If you love coriander, make sure not to skimp on it!
- 350g Quorn Pieces
- 400g Quinoa
- 250g edamame beans
- 4 beets, pickled (e.g. beets and yellow beets)
- 3 red onions, pickled
- 2 carrots
- 250g red cabbage
- 2 spring onions
- fresh coriander
- Black sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- ½ red chilli
- Fresh ginger
- Prepare the Quorn Pieces and Edamame Beans according to the on pack instructions. on the package.
- Cut the red cabbage, chop the spring onions and peel the carrots into long ribbons.
- To make the dressing, pour sesame oil and rice vinegar into a bowl and mix. Add the chopped chilli and grated ginger to taste.
- Finally, add cooked Quorn Pieces, quinoa, edamame beans, pickled beets & red onions, carrots, red cabbage and spring onions in a bowl.
- Top with fresh coriander, a drizzle of dressing, sprinkle of black sesame seeds and enjoy!
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.