- Preheat your oven to 180Fan, 200C
To Make the Refried Beans:
- Heat the oil in a small saucepan.
- Fry the onions gently until soft.
- Add the beans, garlic, chilli and paprika and fry gently for a further 2 minutes.
- Add the water and simmer until all the water has evaporated and the beans are very soft.
- Mash roughly with a fork.
To Make the Quorn Pieces:
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan.
- Add the onion and fry gently until soft.
- Add the Quorn Pieces, and fry for 5 minutes until browned.
- Add the garlic, paprika and cumin and fry for a further minute until fragrant.
- Add the tomatoes, sweetcorn and water and simmer for 10 minutes (15 if you are using frozen Quorn Pieces) - increase the heat to boil off any remaining liquid) .
To Make the Tomato Sauce:
- Stir the sun dried tomato paste into the passata and simmer for 5 minutes.
To Construct your Enchiladas:
- Divide the bean mixture and the Quorn mixture into 4 equal amounts.
- Lay a flour tortilla on your chopping board.
- Spread ¼ of the bean mixture in the middle of the tortilla, top with ¼ of the Quorn mixture.
- Fold in the top and bottom of the tortilla and then the sides.
- Place in an ovenproof dish, seam downwards.
- Repeat with the rest of the tortillas.
- Cover the tortillas with the tomato sauce.
- Sprinkle generously with cheese.
- Bake in the preheated over for 20 minutes or until the cheese is bubbling and beginning to brown.
Serve sizzling hot