Air Fryer Vegetarian Chicken Fajitas
Nothing brightens dinner time like a fajita feast and our take is packed full of vibrant flavours and lots of fresh veggies. These Air Fryer Vegetarian Chicken Fajitas are seasoned with fajita spices, mixed with peppers and onions and loaded with Quorn Vegetarian Chicken Pieces, all cooked in no time in the air fryer!
Served with a zingy tomato and pineapple salsa, and a zesty lime and coriander sour cream, get ready to pile those tortillas high!
- Vegan & Vegetarian Fillets & Pieces Recipes
- Vegan And Vegetarian Mexican Recipes
- Vegan and Vegetarian Air Fryer Recipes
- Weeknight Dinner Recipes
17.2 g fat
- 150g Quorn Vegetarian Chicken Pieces
- ½ tsp smoked paprika
- ¼ tsp cumin powder
- ¼ tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp garlic granules
- 2 tsp olive oil
- ½ red onion
- 1 red pepper
- 1 green pepper
- 6 small tortilla wraps (we used Old el Paso small corn tortillas)
- 1 sweet gem lettuce
- ½ red onion
- 2 large vine tomatoes
- 150g fresh or tinned pineapple
- 1 green chilli
- A handful of fresh coriander
- Juice of 1 lime
- 75g reduced fat sour cream
- Zest of 1 lime
- A small handful of coriander leaves
Recipe is based on a two-drawer air fryer.
- Put your Quorn Pieces in a bowl, then cut the peppers and half the red onion into strips and add along with the smoked paprika, cumin, cayenne, oregano, garlic granules, olive oil and a pinch of salt. Give everything a mix until everything is evenly coated then place in your air fryer and cook at 190°C for 12-15 minutes until the Quorn Pieces are piping hot throughout.
- Whilst the Quorn Pieces are cooking, prepare your sour cream by mixing the sour cream with the zest of your lime then finely chopping the coriander and mixing together.
- Prepare the salsa by finely chopping the remaining red onion, tomatoes, pineapple, green chilli and coriander then mixing in a bowl with the juice of your lime.
- Finely shred the lettuce and place in a bowl.
- When your Quorn Pieces are nearly cooked, wrap your tortillas in tin foil and place in your second air fryer drawer and cook at 190°C for about 3 minutes until warmed through.
- Serve your fajita spiced Quorn Pieces with your tortillas, salsa, shredded lettuce and sour cream.
The cooking time may need to increase based on the size of your air fryer, so increase as needed.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.