Gluten Free Vegetarian Fajitas With Quorn Pieces
Invite the family round for this colourful and tasty Gluten Free Fajitas dish, using Quorn Vegetarian Chicken Pieces. Our delicious vegetarian fajitas are packed full of tasty veggies and our irresistible Quorn Vegetarian Chicken Pieces. Perfect gluten-free veggie fajitas for everyone to enjoy!
- Vegan & Vegetarian Fillets & Pieces Recipes
- Gluten Free Recipes
- Vegan And Vegetarian Mexican Recipes
- Family Meal Recipes
17 g fat
- 200g Quorn Pieces, defrosted
- 2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp cumin, ground
- 1 tsp coriander, ground
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- ½ tsp chilli powder
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- Zest of 1 lime
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- ½ red onion, finely sliced
- 1 red pepper, sliced
- 1 orange pepper, sliced
- 150g mushrooms, sliced
- Bunch fresh coriander leaves, chopped
- 30g grated Cheddar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 Gluten free tortillas or pitta breads
- Soured cream, to serve
- Mix the smoked paprika, cumin, coriander, salt, black pepper, chilli powder, garlic and lime zest in a bowl and stir in the Quorn Pieces. Ensure they are evenly coated then cover and refrigerate
- Preheat 2 tbsp of the oil in a large pan over a medium heat and add the Quorn Pieces. Cook for 5-7 minutes until cooked. Remove from the pan and keep warm. Preheat the remaining oil and add the onions. Cook for 2-3 minutes then add the peppers. Continue cooking until beginning to soften then add the mushrooms. Stir well and continue to cook for 5 minutes until cooked. Stir in the Quorn Pieces, Cheddar and coriander. Season with salt and pepper
- Heat the gluten free pittas or tortilla wraps for a few seconds in the microwave and fill with the Quorn fajita mix and soured cream
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
I do these all the time! It is a regular in my household and is always looked forward to by all. I add lettuce, a couple of jalapenos and a splash of salsa. Delicious!
Love this recipe, make it all the time - winner.
It's so good.
Very tasty and moist. Didn't have sour cream so added some mayonnaise instead. Will definitely make this again.
Good recipe, I've also used it stirred into ready cooked rice for a quick one pot dish and it works really well
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.