Easy Thai Red Curry with Quorn Pieces
This flavourful Thai red curry recipe is so easy to make at home! Not only is it much tastier than a takeout, because it’s made with vegetarian Quorn Pieces cooked from frozen, it can be on your plate in 15 minutes.
- Vegan & Vegetarian Fillets & Pieces Recipes
- Other Cuisines Recipes
- Vegetarian and Vegan Curry Recipes
- 300g Quorn Pieces
- 2-3 teaspoons red curry paste
- 400g tin coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons tomato puree
- 1 red chili
- 1 spring onion
- 1 tbsp cumin powder
- Salt to taste
- Oil for frying
- Fry the Quorn Pieces in oil for a few minutes until golden.
- Add the curry paste, tomato puree and cumin and fry a little more.
- Pour over the coconut milk and bring to the boil, then season with salt and simmer for a few minutes.
- Chop the chilli and spring onion and garnish to serve.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.