Vegetarian Hawaiian BBQ Poke Bowl With Quorn Pieces
This Vegetarian Hawaiian BBQ Poke Bowl is a delicious version of sweet and sour, it's fast and easy. A perfect Friday night meal this veggie poke bowl only takes 25 minutes to make and is under 500 calories! Prep the Quorn marinade and store it in the fridge ready to sauté, our Vegetarian Hawaiian BBQ Poke Bowl is the perfect meal prep recipe.
- Vegan And Vegetarian Recipes Under 500 Calories
- Vegan & Vegetarian Fillets & Pieces Recipes
- Summer Vegetarian and Vegan Recipes
- Vegan & Vegetarian Meal Prep Ideas
6.8 g fat
- 1 pack Quorn Pieces, chilled
- 200g pineapple, diced
- 100g BBQ sauce
- 1 lime
- ½ tsp chilli flakes
- 1 drizzle olive oil
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 1 yellow pepper, diced
- 200g long grain rice
- 1 tbsp. coriander, chopped
- 1 spring onion, sliced
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- Place the Quorn Pieces, pineapple, BBQ sauce, lime juice and chilli flakes in a bowl. Mix well to coat.
- Heat a drizzle of olive oil in a frying pan over a medium heat. Add the diced peppers and sauté for 5 minutes.
- Add the marinated Quorn Pieces and two tablespoons of water. Sauté for a further 5 minutes.
- Cook the rice as per pack instructions. Drain and stir through the chopped coriander.
- Spoon the rice into warmed serving bowls and add a dollop of BBQ Quorn pieces. Garnish with sliced spring onion, some more coriander and a scattering of sesame seeds.
Meal Prep Tip: Re-heat the Quorn Hawaiian BBQ pieces in a non-stick frying pan for 8-10 minutes adding a splash of water if necessary. Ensure piping hot and serve with rice, coriander, spring onion and sesame seeds.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
It was delicious! Very tasty and easy to prepare ☺️
So easy who knew! Must try!!
Amazing 10/10 will make lots so quick and easy
Nice and easy meal. Tasty too!
First attempt and I loved it. I'm a meat eater looking to cut down my meat intake and this is a great substitute.
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.