Quorn Crispy Nugget Tortilla Roll Ups
This quick and easy snack recipe is made with Quorn Crispy Nuggets rolled into veggie-packed tortilla wraps, layered with cream cheese, for a tasty snack that’s ideal for lunchboxes or picnic blankets.
They're also perfect for kids’ parties and are great as finger food bites. After-school snacking has never tasted so good!
1.7 g fat
- 1 pack of Quorn Crispy Nuggets
- 3 wholemeal tortilla wraps
- 90g light cream cheese
- 1 carrot, grated
- 60g sweetcorn
- ½ red pepper, finely sliced
- Cook the Quorn Crispy Nuggets according to pack instructions.
- Take the wholemeal tortillas and spread evenly with the cream cheese. Divide the grated carrot, sweetcorn and red pepper between the tortillas, then place 5 Quorn Crispy Nuggets down the centre.
- Roll the tortillas tightly into a wrap, cut off the ends and then slice each tortilla into 8 circles and serve.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.