One Pot Pasta with Quorn Vegan Pieces
Easy weeknight dinners just got easier! Try our vegan One Pot Pasta recipe for a delicious pasta dish that comes together with a rich tomato sauce in minutes. Made with Quorn Vegan Pieces, it's an easy vegan dinner that's sure to become a family favourite.
6 g of fat
- 1 pack of Quorn Vegan Pieces
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 large white onion, diced
- 3 garlic cloves, diced
- ½ tsp smoked paprika
- ¼ tsp chilli flakes
- 1 tsp oregano
- ½ tsp Vegan Worcestershire sauce
- 600g passata
- 600ml vegetable stock
- 300g penne pasta
- Small handful of basil leaves
- Heat the oil in a shallow casserole pan and fry the onion and garlic for a few minutes until soft.
- Add the paprika, chilli flakes, oregano, Worcestershire sauce, passata and vegetable stock and stir.
- Add the penne pasta and simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add in a packet of Quorn Vegan Pieces and leave for another 12 minutes
- Season with salt and pepper to taste and serve with the fresh basil leaves.
Recipe inspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Wowow! Absolutely loved this! Fiance made it for lunch and I truly wished there was more! Saving this recipe definitely!
This was easy and quick to make. It was so delicious that even my fussy toddler ate it!
Easy to make and really tasty
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.Leave a review