Vegan Baked Feta Pasta with Quorn Pieces
You’ve seen the viral videos but what about all of us smashing the dairy-free life? Thanks to the wonder that is vegan cheese you can leave your baked-feta-pasta-envy at the door. Our super simple recipe incorporates delicious Quorn Vegan Pieces with lots of fresh tomatoes and herbs, simply roast in the oven and serve with your favourite pasta! View our recipe video on TikTok and Instagram to see how easy-to-follow this dish can be.
Recipe by Gnawgie
- Vegan Recipes
- Quick And Easy Vegan And Vegetarian Recipes
- Pasta Recipes
- Vegan & Vegetarian Fillets & Pieces Recipes
23 g fat
- 150g Quorn Vegan Pieces
- 400g cherry tomatoes
- 1 block vegan feta, we used Violife Greek Style
- 225-250g pasta
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 tbsp oregano
- ½ tsp chilli flakes
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 bunch fresh basil, chopped
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees celsius
- In a deep baking dish, combine the frozen Quorn Vegan Pieces, cherry tomatoes and garlic cloves with ½ tbsp oregano, chilli flakes, salt and pepper and olive oil until well mixed
- Create a well in the middle of the dish and slot in the vegan feta. Top with the remainder of the oregano and a drizzle of olive oil and bake for around 30 minutes until the tomatoes begin to brown
- Meanwhile, cook your pasta and drain
- Combine pasta to baked vegan feta mixture with the fresh basil and serve!
Recipe by Gnawgie
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Really easy and so tasty! We swirl in a few balls of frozen spinach too and use slightly less tomatoes for a bit of range.
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.