Quorn x Florette Vegan Pieces Buddha Bowl
No more sad salads! Our vegan Buddha bowl uses delicious Quorn Vegan Pieces coated in a sticky sriracha glaze served with all your favourite Florette salads and greens. You Buddha believe it's good!
27 g fibre
- 1 pack Quorn Vegan Pieces
- 2 tbsp honey or agave nectar
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp sriracha
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp white pepper
- 2 tsp sesame seeds
- Cook Quorn Vegan Pieces according to pack instructions.
- In a large bowl, make the sticky-sriracha glaze by combining all ingredients. Toss the cooked Quorn Vegan Pieces in the glaze until well coated.
- Cook sticky rice according to pack instructions, meanwhile, prepare and chop the Florette Beetroot, avocado, cucumber and coriander.
- Divide the Buddha bowl ingredients in two bowls. Top with vegan pieces, sriracha mayo, coriander, chilli flakes and enjoy!
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.