Quorn Mince Taco Pie
Create a taco night with a twist with our delicious Quorn Mince Taco Pie recipe. An easy-to-bake pie filled with all of your favourite Mexican flavours, served up in one delicious slice. Muy delicioso!
- Vegan And Vegetarian Mexican Recipes
- Pie & Pastry Recipes
- Vegetarian Mince Recipes
- Meat Free Recipes
- 300g Quorn Mince
- 1 pack ready-to-roll pastry
- 1 25g pack of mixed taco seasoning
- 1 cup sour cream
- 400g grated cheese
- 200g cherry tomatoes
- Handful of jalapeños
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 220°C/Gas mark 7
- Roll out the pie dough and cut to shape into a a pie dish.
- In a seperate bowl, mix together Quorn Mince with taco seasoning and pour into the pie dough. Cover with sour cream.
- Top with grated cheese, cocktail tomatoes, jalapeños, salt and pepper and bake for around 20 minutes until the pastry is golden brown and the cheese melted and bubbly.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Loved this pie however would cut down on the amount of sour cream as it overpowers the dish slightly but other than that it was lovely
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.