Vegan Turkish Wraps with Quorn Crunchy Strips
These vegan Turkish wraps are packed full of delicious Mediterranean flavours. The creamy baba ghanoush pairs perfectly with Quorn Crunchy Strips. Quick and easy to prepare for a tasty lunch – just make sure you save some of the baba ghanoush for extra dipping!
16.3 g of fat
- 8 Quorn Crunchy Strips
- 4 Turkish wraps (vegan)
- ½ red onion, thinly sliced
- ½ a cucumber, sliced
- 4 tbsp pomegranate seeds
- 4 tbsp coconut yoghurt
- 2 tsp pomegranate molasses
- 20g bistro salad leaves
- 1 handful of mint leaves
- For the baba ghanoush:
- 1 aubergine
- 1 tbsp tahini
- 1 garlic clove
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Place the aubergine onto a baking tray. Pre-heat the grill to high and grill the aubergine on all sides turning regularly to blacken and char the skin. This will take approximately 15-20 minutes.
- Once charred, place the aubergine in tin foil for 5 minutes. Remove the skin and discard. Place the aubergine flesh in a food processor. Add the remaining ingredients and blitz to combine. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Pre-heat the oven to 200C/400F/gas mark 6. Cook the Quorn Crunchy Strips as per pack instructions.
- Heat a griddle pan over a high heat. Griddle the wraps for 1-2 minutes on each side.
- To serve, spread a dollop of baba ghanoush onto each wrap. Top with Quorn Crunchy Strips, sliced red onion, sliced cucumber and pomegranate seeds.
- Drizzle with vegan coconut yoghurt and pomegranate molasses and enjoy!
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.