Ultimate Ham Sandwich
Your favourite sandwich with a twist, mustard crème fraîche, roasted red peppers, piccalilli and Quorn Yorkshire Ham. Garnished with peppery rocket and served in a crusty bread roll.
We might be biased but this will be the sandwich you crave for every lunch and every midnight snack, trust us when we say you won’t believe that this isn’t a meat sandwich!
- Vegan And Vegetarian Sandwich And Wrap Recipes
- Lunch Recipe Ideas
- Deli Food Recipes
- Vegan and Vegetarian Picnic Food
5.5 g fat
- 4 slices Quorn Yorkshire Ham Style Slices
- 2 tbsp. vegan crème fraîche
- 1 tsp. wholegrain mustard
- 2 rustic bread rolls
- 50g roasted red pepper
- 1 tbsp. piccalilli
- 10g rocket leaves
- Crinkle cut crisps (optional)
- Mix the vegan crème fraîche and mustard in a small ramekin.
- Slice each bread roll in half lengthways.
- Spread the bottom of each roll with the mustard crème fraîche.
- Top with a layer of roasted red pepper.
- Arrange the Quorn Yorkshire Ham between the rolls.
- Add a dollop of piccalilli and garnish with rocket leaves.
- Serve with crinkle cut crisps (optional).
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
I love to try this
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.