The Perfect Quorn Grazing Platter
A delicious mix of new Quorn deli slices and cheeses served with a blend of sweet and salty accompaniments. Our selection of delicious vegan deli slices makes for the perfect meat-free grazing platter for sharing with friends!
Opt for some mouth-watering vegan cheese as an alternative, to make this grazing platter fully vegan!
- 4 slices Quorn Yorkshire Ham
- 4 slices Quorn Roast Beef
- 4 slices Quorn Finely Sliced Ham
- 4 slices Quorn Roast Chicken
- 4 tbsp. chilli chutney
- 50g mixed olives
- 50g honeycomb
- 4 stuffed feta peppers
- 1 green apple, sliced
- 50g almonds
- 1 small bunch of green grapes
- 1 small bunch of red grapes
- 200g brie
- 200g wensleydale with cranberries
- 1 orange, sliced
- 2 apricots, sliced
- 8 fruit crackers
- 8 charcoal crackers
- 8 slices of sourdough
- 4 breadsticks
- A handful of rocket
- 4 sprigs of rosemary
- Arrange the Quorn Deli Slices on a large platter or board.
- Spoon the chutney, olives, honeycomb and stuffed peppers into small serving bowls.
- Arrange the remaining ingredients on the board.
- Garnish with rocket leaves and rosemary sprigs and enjoy!
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.