Quorn Gluten Free Vegan Club Sandwich
Try this Quorn Gluten Free Vegan Club Sandwich for a delicious vegan twist on a much-loved favourite.
Layer your favourite slices of bread with our tasty vegan ham and chicken for a delicious, protein-packed and gluten-free sandwich.
24 g fibre
- 1 pack of Quorn Vegan Chicken Free Slices
- 1 pack of Quorn Vegan Smoky Ham Free Slices
- 6 slices of seeded gluten-free bread
- 2 tbsp vegan mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp vegan pesto
- 20g iceberg lettuce, finely shredded
- 1 beef tomato, sliced
- 1 avocado, de-stoned, halved and sliced
- Mix together the vegan mayonnaise with the vegan pesto and spread half of this mixture across the 2 slices of bread.
- Top each slice with a quarter each of the iceberg lettuce, sliced tomato, Quorn Vegan Chicken Free Slices, Quorn Vegan Smoky Ham Free Slices and avocado slices.
- Top with another slice of bread and repeat this process.
- Finally, finish the sandwich with the last two slices of bread. Place a toothpick on opposing diagonal corners of each sandwich and slice diagonally to create two triangles.
- Serve immediately.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.