Vegan Caesar Salad Sandwich
This vegan Caesar salad sandwich is the ultimate lunch. Made with Quorn Roast Chicken Slices, a vegan Caesar dressing and griddled little gem lettuce, layered between toasted sourdough, this tasty vegan roast chicken sandwich can be on your plate in just 10 minutes!
Fancy a change? Switch up your choice of bread or serve up as a delicious and light salad instead?
- Vegan And Vegetarian Sandwich And Wrap Recipes
- Lunch Recipe Ideas
- Deli Food Recipes
- Vegan and Vegetarian Picnic Food
11 g fat
- 6 slices Quorn Roast Chicken Style Slices
- 1 tbsp. vegan mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. capers, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 5g vegan parmesan, finely grated
- 4 slices sourdough bread
- 1 little gem lettuce
- Black pepper
- Extra vegan parmesan shavings
- Vegetable crisps
- Lemon wedges
- Place the vegan mayonnaise, capers, garlic and vegan parmesan into a ramekin. Add one tablespoon of boiling water and mix.
- Heat a griddle pan over a high heat. Griddle the sourdough slices for 1-2 minutes on each side to toast.
- Slice the little gem into 4 long slices. Griddle each slice on one side for 30 seconds.
- Arrange the griddled little gem between 2 slices of sourdough.
- Arrange the Quorn Roast Chicken Slices on top.
- Drizzle over the prepared vegan Caesar dressing.
- Garnish with black pepper, extra parmesan shavings, vegetable crisps and lemon wedges.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.