Quorn Gluten Free Vegan Chicken and Jalapeno Corn Salsa Quesadillas
Quick and easy, these quesadillas are not only gluten-free and vegan, but will also be on the table in under 30 minutes!
A Little Effort
16.9 g fat
- 1 pack of Quorn Vegan Chicken Free Slices
- 2 fresh jalapeno chillies, chopped
- 6 tbsp tinned sweetcorn, drained and rinsed
- ½ red onion, finely diced
- 1 avocado, de-stoned, peeled and finely chopped
- 15g fresh coriander, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 4 soft corn tortillas
- 100g vegan cheese, grated
- 1 tbsp oil
- To make the jalapeno corn salsa, place the chillies, sweetcorn, red onion, avocado, coriander, lime juice, salt and black pepper in a bowl and mix until combined. Set aside.
- Place two tortillas on a chopping board or clean work surface. Divide the pack of Quorn Vegan Chicken Free Slices between the two tortillas, followed by the salsa and cheese. Place the two last tortillas on top to make your two quesadillas.
- Place a large frying pan over a medium heat and brush the pan with the oil. Place one of the quesadillas into the pan. Fry for 2 minutes, before carefully flipping and frying for a further 2 minutes, until the cheese has melted. Repeat with the other quesadilla.
- Cut each quesadilla into four pieces and serve immediately.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Good effort, decent recipe.
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.