Quorn Vegan Club Sandwich
Our vegan take on a club house special – this club sandwich is packed with tasty Quorn Roast Chicken AND Finely Sliced Ham Style Slices.
This quick and easy vegan club sandwich is made extra special with a homemade basil and garlic mayo layered with our vegan meats and salad.
Made in just 15 minutes, this delicious sandwich is sure to be your new lunchtime favourite!
- Deli Food Recipes
- Vegan and Vegetarian Picnic Food
- Vegan And Vegetarian Sandwich And Wrap Recipes
- Lunch Recipe Ideas
17.3 g fat
- To make the basil and garlic mayo, peel the garlic then grate into a small bowl using a fine grater. Finely chop the fresh basil then add to the garlic along with the mayo, giving everything a good mix until well combined. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Make the sandwich by toasting your bread, before spreading a layer of the basil and garlic mayo onto the top and bottom slices.
- Next, add the lettuce and sliced tomato to the bottom slice of bread, add the middle slice of bread and top this slice with the Quorn Finely Sliced Ham and Roast Chicken Style Slices.
- Finish by topping with the final slice of bread and cut in half. Serve with your favourite crisps, fries or side salad and enjoy!
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.