Quorn Meat-Free Quarter Pounder Burger
Piled high with lots of tasty toppings, this Quorn Meat-Free Quarter Pounder recipe is simply irresistible.
Whip up a homemade burger sauce, add plenty of pickles, and layer with salad toppings – this is one you’re definitely going to want to make yourself.
- 1 tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp minced gherkins
- 1 tbsp sriracha hot sauce
- 1 small garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tsp agave nectar
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- Pinch each salt and pepper
- 2 multigrain and seed buns, split and toasted
- 10g mixed greens
- 5g micro herbs
- 4 tomato slices
- 4 gherkin slices
- 1/2 avocado, pitted, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 radishes, thinly sliced
- ½ red onion, thinly sliced
- Prepare the Quorn Quarter Pounders according to package directions.
- Whisk together the mayonnaise, lemon juice and 2 tbsp water until smooth. Stir in the gherkins, hot sauce, honey, mustard, salt and pepper.
- Serve the burgers in buns with the burger sauce, greens, micro herbs, tomato slices, gherkins, avocado, radishes and red onion, pile it high to create your Meat-Free Quarter Pounder Burgers.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
I couldn’t really eat this burger as it had a strange and powerful taste. Don’t know how to describe the taste but not a meat taste. I am not a fussy eater but I couldn’t eat it. My girlfriend liked it!
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.