Quorn Ultimate Hot Sriracha Burger
A burger-based flavour explosion with an extra sting in its tail thanks to sriracha mayonnaise. A real splash of colour on the plate that takes your burger to a whole new level.
- Vegan & Vegetarian BBQ Recipes
- Meat Free Burger Recipes
- Meat Free Recipes
- Spicy Vegan & Vegetarian Recipes
- 1 Quorn Quarter Pounder
- 1 brioche bun sliced in half
- Pickled red onion
- Bean sprouts
- Sriracha mayonnaise
- Salad leaves
- Rainbow slaw
- Beetroot hummus
- Sliced cooked beetroot
- Grill or fry the Quorn Quarter Pounder by following the packaging instructions.
- Assemble the burger using the bottom half of the brioche bun, sliced beetroots, salad, pickled red onion, beetroot hummus, Quarter Pounder, hummus, rainbow slaw, sriracha mayonnaise, more pickled red onion and bean sprouts. Top it with the second half of the brioche bun.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.