Quorn Classic Vegetarian Cheeseburger
A real family favourite! These vegetarian burgers are loved by children and adults alike! They are great for parties or a veggie lunch. Feeling hungry? Double up and serve two burgers per bun.
This vegetarian burger puts a meat-free twist on a much-loved classic and is sure to keep the whole family happy!
We’ve served with classic home-cut fries but why not try sweet potato wedges for a change?
- Meat Free Burger Recipes
- Kids Recipes
- Family Meal Recipes
- Vegetarian and Vegan Kids Party And Finger Food
5.3 g fat
- 4 Quorn 6 Pack Vegetarian Burgers
- 4 burger buns
- 4 little gem leaves
- 4 tomato slices
- 4 cheese slices
- 4 red onion rings
- 1 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tsp tomato ketchup
- 2-4 drops lemon juice
- Home cut fries (optional)
- For the burger relish, mix all of the ingredients together and set to one side.
- Cook the Quorn burgers as per pack instructions.
- Slice each burger bun in half and toast each cut side in a hot griddle pan.
- Spread the bottom of each bun with burger relish, top with a little gem leaf and a Quorn Burger.
- Add a slice of cheese and top with a red onion ring if desired.
- Finish with the burger bun top. Serve with home cut fries or your choice of sides.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.