Quorn Cocktail Sausage & Cranberry Rolls
Try our Quorn Sausage & Cranberry Rolls Recipe - a scrumptious Christmas recipe, perfect to serve during a Christmas lunch, dinner or as party food.
- 1 pack Quorn Cocktail Sausages
- 50g cranberry sauce
- 1 egg
- 375g ready rolled puff pastry sheet
- Divide the puff pastry sheet into 12 equal sized rectangles.
- Wrap one Quorn Cocktail sausage and 2/3 teaspoon of cranberry sauce in a rectangle of pastry.
- Using a fork, make indents to seal the sausage roll at the seam. The sides can be left open. (The remaining rectangle could be used for small decorations)
- Whisk the egg and lightly brush over each roll.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 180C for 15 mins (or until golden on top).
Recipe inspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.Leave a review