Quorn Fillets Fajita Salad
Try our delicious Fajita Salad made with Quorn Fillets brushed with a marinade of fiery Mexican spices. Serve on a bed of little gem lettuce, avocado, cherry tomatoes and a squeeze of zesty lime this is a tasty and quick meal you'll make again and again.
17 g of fat
11 g of fibre
- 1 pack Quorn Fillets, Defrosted
- 1 tbsp. vegetable oil
- ½ red pepper, deseeded and sliced
- ½ yellow pepper, deseeded and sliced
- 1 small red onion, sliced into wedges
- 1tbsp. paprika
- ½ - 1tbsp. cayenne pepper, to taste
- ½ tsp. dried crushed chilli
- ½ tbsp. dried minced garlic
- 2 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 little gem lettuce leaves, washed
- 1 ripe avocado, stoned, peeled and sliced
- 8-12 cherry tomatoes, halved
- ½ lime
- Small bunch of coriander, chopped
- Preheat 1 tbsp. of oil in a frying pan then add the peppers and onion. Fry for 5 minutes until softened and set aside to cool.
- Make a marinade by mixing the spices, garlic and 2 tbsp. oil together. Brush onto both sides of the Quorn Fillets.
- Preheat a griddle pan to high and fry the Quorn Fillets for 3 minutes on each side then slice.
- On a serving plate arrange the lettuce leaves then top with the Quorn Fillets, peppers, onion, avocado, and tomatoes. Squeeze over the lime juice and sprinkle with coriander.
Did you know? Avocado is a good source of unsaturated fats? Swapping foods high in saturated fats for foods higher in unsaturated fats can help to lower cholesterol and support a healthy heart.
Recipe inspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.Leave a review