Vegetarian Kedgeree with Quorn Vegetarian Fillets
This Vegetarian Kedgeree is a super easy rice dish that combines fragrant curried rice with Quorn Vegetarian Fillets. Top with golden boiled eggs and peas, and dig in!
Delicious for brunch, lunch or a quick and easy midweek meal and filled with store cupboard essentials!
- Vegan & Vegetarian Fillets & Pieces Recipes
- Vegetarian Egg Recipes
- Vegan and Vegetarian Breakfast And Brunch Ideas
- Vegetarian Recipes
12 g fat
- 400g Quorn Vegetarian Fillets
- 1 cup basmati rice
- 2 cups vegetable stock
- 2 onions, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp curry powder
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, halved
- Fresh parsley, chopped
- Lemon wedges to serve
- Cook the rice in the vegetable stock according to packet instructions. Set aside.
- In a large pan, fry the onions and garlic until soft. Add the curry powder and fry for another minute.
- Add the Quorn Vegetarian Fillets and fry until cooked. Add the cooked rice to the pan and mix well.
- Serve the kedgeree with quartered hard-boiled eggs on top, a sprinkle of fresh parsley, and lemon wedges on the side.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.