Air Fryer Vegetarian Fried Rice
Your favourite side dish made even easier and completely meat free.
Cooked rice and Quorn Vegetarian Fillets are transformed in just 15 minutes into a tasty and comforting vegetarian fried rice. Packed with veggies and Chinese flavours, our Air Fryer Vegetarian Fried Rice is great for leftovers (and lunchboxes) too!
11 g fat
- 2 Quorn Vegetarian Fillets, defrosted and sliced
- 325g cold cooked rice
- 5 tbsp soy sauce
- 225g frozen vegetables (we used frozen edamame, peas, carrots and sweetcorn)
- 100g firm tofu, crumbled (optional)
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp vegetable oil
- 2 green spring onions, chopped
- Salt to taste
- Place your cold cooked rice into a large bowl. Next, add the frozen vegetables, tofu (if using) and finally, the defrosted (and sliced) Quorn Vegetarian Fillets. Stir until the ingredients are combined.
- Add soy sauce and oil into the bowl and stir through until everything is well mixed.
- Line one zone of your Ninja Foodi Dual Zone Air Fryer with baking paper and pour in the rice and ingredients mix. Select air fry, set the temperature to 180°C and the time to 15 minutes. Start/Stop your air fryer three times throughout the cooking time to stir.
- Remove your air fried rice mix from the air fryer and sprinkle over chopped spring onions. Enjoy!
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Great recipe! Delicious.
This is very tasty!
Mis read the rice quantity and used 325g UNCOOKED rice so don’t make the same mistake!
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.