Air Fryer Dorito-Crumbed Fillets
It's time to hack-up your cooking with our Dorito-Crumbed Fillet recipe! Using our Quorn Fillets coated in creamy buttermilk and tangy tortilla chips, air-fried to crispy perfection. Treat yourself to a little indulgence without all the grease.
9 g of fat
- Place the Quorn Fillets in a large bowl. Cover with buttermilk. Cover and place in the fridge for 4 hours or overnight to marinate.
- Preheat one zone of your Ninja Foodi Dual Zone Air Fryer to 180°C. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Place the tortilla chips in a food processor and pulse until coarsely chopped. Transfer to a plate.
- Crack the egg into a shallow bowl and whisk. Place the flour, a pinch of salt & pepper on a separate plate and mix.
- Drain the Quorn, discarding the buttermilk. Place the Quorn on the flour and roll a few times to coat. Dip in the egg, then in tortilla chips, pressing firmly to coat. Transfer to the prepared tray.
- Place the fillets in the air fryer, select Air Fry, and set time to 10 minutes, Select Start/Stop and fry until golden and cooked through.
- Transfer to a serving platter. Serve with salsa & Mexican style rice.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.