Quorn Sausage Mummies & Quorn Nugget Spiders
Puff Pastry and green beans go a long way in this scarily easy vegetarian Halloween recipe! Our Quorn Sausages and Quorn Crispy Nuggets get a spooky albeit adorable makeover and make a great addition to any party. If you are looking for the perfect Halloween food idea for kids, look no further.
- 4 Quorn Sausages
- 4 Quorn Crispy Nuggets
- Shortcrust pastry (store-bought or homemade)
- Green beans
- Edible eyes (store-bought)
- Ketchup (optional)
Veggie Sausage Mummies:
- Cut the rolled shortcrust pastry into strips.
- Loosely wrap the Quorn Sausages in the pastry strips.
- Brush the shortcrust patry with milk.
- Bake at 200 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Add the edible eyes on your mummies and serve with tomato ketchup.
Quorn Nugget Spiders:
- Cook the Quorn Crispy Nuggets following the directions on the pack.
- Decorate with a few cooked fine beans chopped in half to make the legs of the spiders.
Recipe inspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.Leave a review