Garlicky Beans & Quorn Sausages with Salmoriglio
Our friends at MOB have come up with this ridiculously tasty veggie dish that’s perfect for some comfort cooking. Combine creamy garlicky white beans with Quorn Vegetarian Sausages and drizzle over a tangy homemade Salmoriglio made with lemon and fresh herbs to cut through all the richness.
This MOB Recipe is super quick to make and it’s the perfect warming vegetarian midweek meal, we can guarantee you’ll come back to this one again and again!
- Meat Free Sausage Recipes
- Vegetarian and Vegan MOB Recipes
- Vegetarian Autumn Recipes
- Weeknight Dinner Recipes
- 1 Lemon
- 5g Fresh Oregano
- 25g Parsley
- 1 Shallot
- 1 Garlic Bulb
- 1 Jar of White Beans (700g)
- 150g Spinach
- 60g Croutons
- 1 Lemon
- Red Chilli Flakes (Optional)
- Olive Oil
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Start by making the salmoriglio. Zest half of the lemon into a bowl. Pick the oregano leaves, discarding the stems. Finely mince the parsley stems as well. Add both to the lemon zest and mix together. Pour 60ml of olive oil into the herbs and squeeze in the lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper, mix and set aside.
- Peel and thinly slice the shallot. Peel and thinly slice all the garlic.
- Place the Quorn Vegetarian Sausages onto a baking tray with a drizzle of oil, toss to evenly coat. Cook in the oven for 18-20 mins, until the Quorn Vegetarian Sausages are golden.
- Add 4 tbsp of olive oil into a frying pan with the shallot and garlic. Place on medium heat and cook until lightly golden, 3-5 mins. Stir the beans and spinach through until thickened and wilted, 3-4 mins. Remove from the heat. Taste and season with salt, pepper and lemon juice.
- Serve the creamy beans into bowls, top with the Quorn Vegetarian Sausages, some salmoriglio, crushed croutons and chilli flakes.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.