Vegetarian Hash with Quorn Pieces & Pepperoni
This is the perfect brunch dish. Smokey tomato flavours paired perfectly with the eggs making this a one pan breakfast favourite. All varieties of potato work in this recipe and try swapping the Quorn Pepperoni Slices for Quorn Smoky Ham Free Slices for a change.
A Little Effort
12.3 g of fat
- Place the diced sweet potato into a pan of cold water. Bring to the boil. Boil for 5 minutes, drain and set to one side.
- Heat a drizzle of olive oil in a frying pan over a medium heat. Add the sliced red onion and frozen Quorn Pieces. Sauté for 10 minutes.
- Add the garlic, chickpeas, tomato puree and smoked paprika. Cook for one minute.
- Add the cooked sweet potato, vegetable stock and Quorn Pepperoni Slices. Bring to the boil then reduce to a simmer for 7 minutes.
- Make 4 wells in the hash and crack an egg into each well. Cover the pan with a lid and cook for a further 3 minutes or until the eggs are cooked.
- Garnish with flat leaf parsley and black pepper.
Meal Prep Tip: Prep this recipe to stage 4. Re-heat, ensuring piping hot and add the eggs from step 5 to serve. Garnish and enjoy!