Air Fryer Crispy Nugget Veggie Tacos With Chimichurri
Make any night taco night!
Our Air Fryer Nugget Veggie Tacos are filled with Quorn Crispy Nuggets (made extra crispy in your air fryer!) and a flavourful chimichurri sauce for a meat-free meal that's super tasty.
These vegetarian tacos will be the star of any Mexican feast - and did we mention they're super easy to make?
- Vegan And Vegetarian Mexican Recipes
- Meat Free Nugget Recipes
- Quick And Easy Vegan And Vegetarian Recipes
- Vegan and Vegetarian Air Fryer Recipes
18 g fat
- 1 pack (300g) Quorn Crispy Nuggets
- 3/4 cup finely chopped fresh coriander
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tsp lime zest
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded and diced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 6 corn tortillas (6-inch), warmed
- 1 avocado, halved, pitted, peeled and diced
- 1/3 cup minced red onion
- Set air fryer to 200˚C according to manufacturer’s instructions. Generously grease air fryer basket. In 2 batches, place Quorn Crispy Nuggets in air fryer basket (do not overfill). Fry, turning after 5 minutes, for 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, make the chimichurri sauce by stirring together the coriander, olive oil, lime zest, lime juice, jalapeño, garlic, oregano and salt.
- Serve nuggets in tortillas with avocado, chimichurri and red onion.
Tips: For a quick snack, serve nuggets simply with chimichurri and guacamole for dipping.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Super tasty! The nuggets tasted like McDonald’s chicken nuggets (in a really good way - I only recently turned vegetarian so this is a big statement!)
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.