Quorn Crispy Nugget Gyros Style Pittas
Everyone loves a gyros! So why not make these quick and easy Quorn Crispy Nugget Gyros Style Pittas packed with salad and Tzatziki inspired yoghurt? These are bound to become a new mid-week favourite with all the family.
Recipe by @beatthebudget
- Greek Vegetarian Recipes
- Meat Free Nugget Recipes
- Cheap Vegetarian Family Recipes
- Weeknight Dinner Recipes
A Little Effort
- 476g Quorn Crispy Nuggets (1 Big Bag)
- 6 wholemeal pittas
- 250ml yogurt
- ½ cucumber, ¼ grated, ¼ chopped
- 250g cherry tomatoes, sliced into quarters
- 1 head of iceberg lettuce
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp oregano
- Salt & Pepper
- Preheat the oven and baking tray to 220ºC/Fan 200ºC/Gas 7. Cook the Quorn Crispy Nuggets on the middle shelf according to pack instructions.
- Meanwhile, combine the yogurt, grated cucumber, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, add cherry tomatoes, remaining chopped cucumber, olive oil, garlic, oregano, salt and pepper. Stir to combine.
- Toast your wholemeal pittas.
- Add a generous layer of tzatziki inspired yogurt, then 4-5 nuggets to each pitta. Add a serving of tomato/cucumber salad, shredded lettuce and an optional extra sprinkle of oregano. Serve any remaining shredded lettuce/ dip on the side!
Recipe by @beatthebudget.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.