- Preheat your oven to 200°C /180°C fan/ Gas Mark 6.
- Coat a 25cm cake tin with 1 tbsp oil.
- Dust the cornflour onto a clean work surface. Place the pizza dough on top and roll out in to a roughly 30cm circle, approximately 1cm thick. Drape the dough over the cake tin and lightly press it into all corners, leaving a roughly 2 cm side going around the whole pan. Bake in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place a frying pan on a medium heat. Add the remaining oil, Quorn Mince and fajita seasoning and fry for 4-5 minutes. Set aside.
- Remove from the oven and top the pizza with a layer of mozzarella, Quorn mince, sliced red peppers and jalapenos. Cover with a layer of pizza sauce or passata and sprinkle with vegetarian parmesan. Transfer back to the oven and back for a further 15 minutes or until risen and golden. Garnish with coriander to serve.
Tip: Add sweetcorn for an extra pop of vegetables.