Coronation Vegetarian Chicken Sub Sandwich
Try our vegan version of the classic coronation chicken sub. This delicious coronation chicken baguette combines tasty Quorn Sweet Chilli Mini Fillets with a lightly-spiced vegan mayo dressing, flavoured with mild curry powder and zesty mango chutney.
For the perfect vegetarian sandwich add some crunch with layers of sliced red onion, fresh cucumber and baby spinach and enjoy! This Vegetarian Chicken Sub will be your next lunchtime favourite.
- Vegan And Vegetarian Sandwich And Wrap Recipes
- Quick And Easy Vegan And Vegetarian Recipes
- Lunch Recipe Ideas
- Food-On-the-Go Recipes
20 g fat
- 2 packs of Quorn Sweet Chilli Mini Fillets
- 4 tbsp vegan mayonnaise
- 2 tsp mild curry powder
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tbsp mango chutney
- 100g baby spinach
- 30g red onion, sliced
- ½ cucumber, sliced
- 4 Sub Rolls
- In a large bowl, combine the Quorn Sweet Chilli Mini Fillets with the vegan mayonnaise, spices and chutney until well mixed.
- Build sandwich by adding a layer of the coronation mixture to the sliced sub roll and topping with spinach, pepper, onion and cucumber and enjoy!
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.