Pesto & Cream Cheese Bagels with Quorn Roasted Sliced Fillets
Upgrade your simple sarnies for these delicious bagel bites. Packed full of protein, carbs, crunchy vegetables and dairy – plus a lot of flavour – these tick all the healthy boxes, and will be sure to keep you and your little ones fuller for longer.
- 140g Quorn Roasted Sliced Fillets
- 4 mini bagels
- 3 tbsp cream cheese
- 1 1/2 tbsp pesto
- 1/2 cucumber, made into ribbons using a vegetable peeler, seeds discarded
- Makes 4 Quorn Roasted Sliced Fillet Pesto Bagel Bites.
- Toast the bagels then spread one half of each with cream cheese, and the remaining halves with pesto.
- Pop the Quorn Roasted Sliced Fillets and cucumber onto the bagel bases, then top with other half. Wrap and pop into lunch boxes, or enjoy as a light supper.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.