Vegetarian Taco Salad with Quorn Roast Sliced Fillets
This dish is a fast mid-week meal packed full of Tex-Mex flavours. Prep the Quorn Roast Sliced Fillet mix and serve for dinner or cold as a lunch box option, perfect in a wrap for lunch on the go.
- Mexican Food Recipes
- Vegan & Vegetarian Fillets & Pieces Recipes
- Recipes Under 500 Calories
- Meal Prep Ideas
8.8 g of fat
- 1 pack Quorn Roasted Sliced Fillets
- A drizzle of olive oil
- 1 red onion, diced
- ½ tbsp mild chilli powder
- 1 tbsp tomato puree
- 1 tbsp coriander, chopped
- 200g rice
- 100g tinned sweetcorn
- ½ avocado, sliced
- 4 tsp sour cream
- 1 green chilli, sliced
- 8 lime wedges
- A handful of tortilla chips (optional)
- Heat a drizzle of olive oil in a frying pan over a medium heat. Add the Quorn Roasted Sliced Fillets and diced onion and sauté for 5 minutes.
- Add the chilli powder, tomato puree and 2 tablespoons of water. Cook for 1 minute.
- Remove from the heat and stir through the chopped coriander.
- To serve, cook the rice as per pack instructions. Drain and divide between 4 serving bowls. Top with the prepared Quorn Roasted Sliced Fillet mix, sweetcorn, avocado and sour cream.
- Garnish with sliced chilli, lime wedges, coriander leaves and some tortilla chips.
Meal Prep Tip: To re-heat, place the Quorn Roasted Sliced Fillet mix into a non-stick pan, Cook for 8-10 minutes or until piping hot. Serve with the fresh recipe elements and garnish with chili, lime wedges and coriander.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.