Vegetarian Pigs In Blankets With Quorn Bacon And Cocktail Sausages
Learn how to make vegetarian Pigs in Blanket with Quorn Vegetarian Bacon & Quorn Cocktail Sausages using our easy recipe. Our tasty vegetarian bacon and veggie cocktail sausages are the perfect combination for a meat-free twist on this classic dish. The perfect vegetarian side dish for Christmas lunch or to serve as finger food at your Christmas party.
Serves 10 - 40
1 g fat
- 1 pack Quorn Cocktail Sausages
- 1/2 pack Quorn Vegetarian Bacon, each rasher cut into four lengthways, to make 4 thin strips per rasher
- 2 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- Pre-heat the oven to 180°C/355°F/Gas mark 4
- Brush each strip of bacon with a layer of sweet chilli sauce.
- Wind a bacon strip around a Quorn Cocktail Sausage to create a spiral effect, with the sweet chilli pressing against the sausage. Use a cocktail stick to hold the bacon in place if needed.
- Place the pigs in blankets seam down on a lined baking tray and brush with sweet chilli sauce.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes, skewer with a cocktail stick and serve hot.
- TIP: for a festive dip, pour 3 tbsp red wine and 3 tbsp cranberry sauce into a saucepan. Allow to bubble for 3 minute to reduce slightly. Serve hot or cold with the pigs in sweet chilli blankets.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
I have tried a lot of Quorn products and enjoyed them all. The recipes are very good as well. Thank you.
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.