Quorn Makes Amazing Peri Peri Jambalaya
A vegan one pot dish of tasty vegetables mixed with rice and perfected with our flavoursome Quorn Makes Amazing Peri Peri Strips, your new favourite munch with punch!
A Little Effort
3.4 g of fat
- 1x pack Quorn Makes Amazing Peri Peri Strips
- 1x White Onion
- 1x Green Pepper
- 2x Celery Sticks
- 200g Basmati/ Long Grain Rice
- 2x tbsp Cajun Spice Blend
- 1x 400g Tin Chopped Tomatoes
- 300ml Vegetable Stock
- 2-3 spring onions
- Coriander to serve (optional)
- Finely dice the onion, pepper and celery and fry over a medium heat for 5 minutes until they begin to soften.
- Meanwhile, wash and drain the rice.
- Add the Quorn Makes Amazing Peri Peri Strips and Cajun spice blend to the pan and fry for a further 2-3 minutes.
- Next, add the washed rice and fry for 1 more minute to coat in all the spices.
- Add the vegetable stock and chopped tomatoes, then cover with a lid and simmer for 20-25 minutes until the rice is cooked through.
- Garnish with sliced spring onions and coriander to serve.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Tried this yesterday as a Veganuary Treat. Absolutely delicious!
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.